From RecruitOnline Help System
Welcome to RecruitOnline & PayROL
- 1 RecruitOnline
- 2 Recruit Online Candidate Website
- 3 Recruit Online Support
- 4 payROL
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
New Users FAQ
Recruiter Job FAQ
- How do I advertise a job on my website?
- How do I see the Candidates for a Job?
- How do I only see the Current Candidates for a Job?
- How do I Sort the Candidates for a Job?
- How do I Notify the Candidate of an Interview?
- How do I place a Candidate to a job?
- How do I Notify the Candidates of the Outcome?
- Why is the email unsuccessful option sometimes missing from candidates?
- Online Candidate Application Screening
- Duplicate candidate job applications
- Advanced Resume & Text Searching
- Recruiter Workflow
- Submit Vacancy via Website
Candidate Records FAQ
- How do I Create a Candidate Record Manually?
- Candidate Record Main Screen
- What do I do if there are multiple candidate records for one person?
- How do I Delete a Candidate Record?
- How do I add a task to a specific candidate?
- How do I add multiple URL's to a candidate?
- Candidate Record View
- Update Keywors/Skills of a candidate
- How do I get back to the Company View?
- How do I add a new user to Recruit Online?
- Why can't I see every candidate's name when I try to fill a temporary job?
- Why can't I be logged into the Recruiter system and another part of RecruitOnline concurrently?
- How can I synchronise my email with RecruitOnline?
- How to view the Opportunity Pipeline (CRM)?
- What are Permissions?
- What is the easiest way to check the all keyword list?
Manager / System Administrator FAQ
- User Manager - Manage user accounts on the database
- Recruit Online Administration
- User Level Access
- How do I set the KPI points for Note types?
- Systems Administration Tasks
- Activity Sets - Automating workflows
- What information can be changed in my ROL Email signatures?
- Configuring The ORT - Online Registration Ticket system
- Integrating your VOIP system with ROL
- RecruitOnline can set HTML newsletters to Contacts and Candidates - see Newsletters
- There is a special type of Contact newsletter called a Candidate Flyer
- You can use RecruitOnline to automatically email candidates Candidate Job Alerts
Recruit Online Candidate Website
ROL Candidate Website HELP FAQ:
ROL Client Website HELP FAQ:
- How do I set up online ordering for a Contact?
Recruit Online Support
ROL Support HELP FAQ: