Online Registration Ticket system
What is it?
This feature is available to our Corporate and Enterprise customers as a core module and and optional module for other SLA level customers
The Online Registration Ticket system is a tool that allows you to set up classes of candidates (eg: Casuals vs Permanent applicants) to undertake specific steps in the online registration process.
In simple terms it creates a 100% paperless registration system.
- Better candidate experience
- Zero administration
- Better time management
- Opens up staff to focus on other activities
How does it work?
- The Recruiter books an appointment for the candidate of a specific type
- An email is sent to the candidate advising them to log onto the ROL::Candidates Portal and follow the prompts
- The candidate completes the steps out lined for the type of role they are going for
- These steps are individual pages of your candidate portal
- These pages can be core to RecruitOnline or custom modules
- Once all of the steps are complete the Recruiter gets an email alert
1. Give the candidate 24+ hours to complete the interview or provide them with access to a PC to do it prior to interview.