Display or Hide Files on the Candidate Website
From RecruitOnline Help System
In the 'Docs' tab of the candidate's record of Recruit Online, take note of the 'Read:' column.
- If 'ALL' is displayed here, the file is available to be viewed by all staff, but not the candidate.
- If 'PUBLIC' is displayed here, the file is available to be viewed by all staff and also by the candidate.
When uploading files, be aware that:
- If you do not wish for the candidate to be able to view this online, leave the default selection as is.
- If you do wish for the candidate to be able to view this online, select PUBLIC in 'Permission Read'.
To change the permission of a file:
- Click the 'Info' button which corresponds to that file. This lists all the details of that file in the next screen.
- Where it states; 'Permissions: You can change permissions on this item or delete it. Click Here', click on the link.
- You can then change the permissions of the file and save changes.