Why is the email unsuccessful option sometimes missing from candidates?
About Email Unsuccessful Option
When you process a candidate's application from the candidate view you have the option of changing the candidate's screen status and additionally changing the application status to unsuccessful:
- Do Nothing
- Has no effect on the application status
- Only appears if the candidate has an email address
- Sends your company's standard unsuccessful letter
- Note Only
- Makes a not but does not send an email
- Forward To Admin
- Sends and email the nominated admin email address in your company to ask them to send a hard copy letter. This could be used in your company when the candidate does not have an email address.
Candidate With Email Address