Setup Auto-Reply / Out of Office Notifications
If your email account is managed by RecruitOnline, you will have access to manage some settings, including the set up of Out-of-Office / Auto-reply email notifications.
How-To Set Up Auto-Reply
- Navigate to: https://mail.recruitonline.com.au:20000/
- Log in with your email account credentials Username & Password
- Once logged in, on the left-side toolbar, click on the "Mail" tab
- Then select "Mail Forwarding and Replies"
- In this screen, tick the box next to "Send automatic reply?" to turn auto-reply ON
- Enter your message as the response for the auto-reply to send back to the sender
- Click "Save"
- Test your auto-reply by sending a test email to that email address FROM ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS (otherwise you will start an endless loop of send->receive->auto-reply->receive->autoreply->recieve->autoreply and so on)
- Please note, it can take up to 1 hour for the auto-reply email to be received.
Remember when you return to work to log back in to https://mail.recruitonline.com.au:20000/ and turn your auto-reply off.